*Side note: longest post name ever right there…lol!*
As if the post name wasn’t obvious enough, today is my TWENTY-NINTH BIRTHDAY! Whaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt?!?! How have I already reached the last year of my 20′s? I’m not sure if I should feel sad or not. I don’t though…go me! LOL!
In honor of this 29th anniversary of my birth, I thought I’d regale you with an amazing list of 29 things about me! Now, these “things” are in no particular order, and are really quite random…just like me
1. I really really really really hate spiders.
2. I’m allergic to strawberries. Not to the point where I need medical care, but I do break out.
3. I have an innate ability to talk about gross, personal things and not be embarrassed. I’m apparently the go-to person if someone has something going on, cause they know I won’t be all grossed out…haha!
4. I have 2 degrees: BS in Accounting; BSBA in Finance with a concentration in Risk Management and Insurance.
5. My day job is a Disability Case Manager.
6. I really really love numbers. I know, I’m weird
7. I’m obsessed with flip-flops.
8. I love anything and everything pink. (I’m such a girl…haha)
9. I must be too much of a girl, because God has seen fit to put me in a house full of males (hubby and 2 sons).
10. I’m the oldest of 3 kids…I have a brother and a sister.
11. I was in vocal lessons for 6 years. I love singing, and really just music in general. That was actually my first choice for a major in college.
12. I haven’t been to a movie in the theaters in 6 years.
13. I spend way too much money on Kindle/iBooks books….maybe that’s why I haven’t been to the movies? LOL
14. I hate condiments.
15. Phantom of the Opera is my favorite ever. I dream of seeing that on Broadway!
16. My life-long dream trip is to Ireland. I would even consider moving there if given the chance.
17. I still twirl my hair around my finger. I know I know…total valley girl over here.
18. I get comments all the time on my Southern accent….even though I live in the South.
19. I can’t whistle.
20. I don’t tan. I burn and then go right back to Casper.
21. I love chocolate, but I hate chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, and chocolate milk.
22. Actually, I hate all milk. Yuck! I never drink it.
23. I’m a grammar nazi. I’m so sorry. I just can’t help it. At least it’s mostly just spelling errors that irritate me.
24. I’m not a fan of going shopping. I’d rather shop online than go to a mall any day.
25. Almost all of my workout clothes are pink. Almost all of my work clothes are blue or purple.
26. I have absolutely NO artistic skills. Seriously, I can’t even draw a good smiley face.
27. I usually laugh in really awkward situations…because I don’t know what else to do. Sorry for my awkwardness….it’s not you, it’s me.
28. I have a huge fear of needles.
29. I absolutely love summer! I hate winter, so you will NEVER hear me complain about the heat.
Well there you have it! 29 things about me! (That was pretty darn hard by the way, haha!)
Tell me just ONE thing about you